How to Contact Budget Customer Service/Support
Budget – Car Rental Contact Information
Listed below are our top recommendations on how to get in contact with Budget – Car Rental. We make eduacted guesses on the direct pages on their website to visit to get help with issues/problems like using their site/app, billings, pricing, usage, integrations and other issues. You can try any of the methods below to contact Budget – Car Rental. Discover which options are the fastest to get your customer service issues resolved..
The following contact options are available: Pricing Information, Support, General Help, and Press Information/New Coverage (to guage reputation).
NOTE: If the links below doesn't work for you, Please go directly to the Homepage of Avis Budget Group
Contact e-Mail: [emailprotected]
52.17% Contact Match
Developer: Avis Budget Group, Inc.
Website: Visit Budget Website
Avis Budget Group on Facebook!
Social Support and Contacts
Avis Budget Group on Twitter!
Avis Budget Group on LinkedIn!
Reported Issues: 4 Comments
3.3 out of 5
By Juliana Oliveira Rodrigues
1 year ago
Good morning,I really don't know what this is, I didn't sign up for anything and you guys took €59.00 from the bank. How is this possible? I want my money back and cancel everything you guys are doing, because if not I'm going to the police.
By SOS Magazine
Trip is for kids
If could give a zero rating I would. I prepaid for a car rental with this company for my quick trip to NY and thought that all was well. When I got to the airport location and went to pickup the car then they are telling me that I need a credit card so that they can hold a total of $250. I had one credit card on me at the time that didn’t have enough funds in it to cover cover the charges, my debit card that I use all the time had way more than enough to cover the charges they wanted to hold. Instead of using the debit card because the credit card didn’t have enough cash in it they straight out said that they can’t give me the vehicle, leaving me stranded at JFK airport. When I asked about a refund for the the car I had prepaid for I was told to call customer care and I would be refunded so I did. It’s been days now and I still can’t get back my money from this company. I will never be renting from them again and I will strongly encourage everyone to please be careful with them when renting a car especially when paying in advance. Ohh! and the other thing, they also run your credit which means that your credit score will take a hit, they had run my twice so I got a double hit on my score. What a price to pay and still no vehicle and was left stranded. DO NOT RENT FROM THIS COMPANY you’ve been warned.
Hidden Fees and Double Charges
Budget is by far the worst rental car company available. They will ask you to submit the deposit for your entire trip/contract upfront but then ask you to do your contract all over at the rental facility. They will then add optional charges and update the contract telling you that your original credit card used to book the reservation is needed again to receive the car. They will tell you not to worry, this is a deposit and you will get your money back. This is FALSE, they have updated your pre-agreed contract with bogus optional charges, they will then ask you to sign to approve receiving the car on the credit card kiosk screen. Do not do this. Do not use Budget. They will at the end of your contract then refuse to remove the deposit because the optional charges were "agreed" to when you received the vehicle. Regardless of the original booking agreement. They will charge you to put gas in your rental even if you return it full. BUDGET IS A SCAM AND APPEARS CHEAPER BECAUSE OF FALSE ADVERTISING AND DUPLICATE CHARGES ADDED AFTER THE ORIGINAL BOOKING AGREEMENT.
Absolutely worst service I have ever experienced
DO NOT EVEN ATTEMPT TO USE BUDGET, (or Avis, they’re owned by the same people) THERES A REASON THEYRE CHEAP, BECAUSE THEY SWINDLE YOU OUT OF YOUR MONEYAbsolutely atrocious. I PREPAID for a vehicle online to have transportation at 11am to get to Orlando by 3pm this location calls me at 10am (for the record, they open at 8am) to tell me the don’t have a SINGLE vehicle available for me to pick up today, nor do ANY of their locations. Wasted 4 hours of my day researching car rental companies to end up using budget, Not only did they not give me a vehicle or transfer me to a nearby location, THEY SAID THE MANAGER WAS DRIVING AROUND LOOKING FOR A VEHICLE. What was he gonna do? Tow the car back to their location for me??? They don’t know about phones...? Worst service and company I have ever dealt with in my life, save yourself a headache, use enterprise, hertz, or walk for God’s sake, ANYTHING BUT BUDGET.Not to mention they said “their systems aren’t in correlation with their app.” Well I used their website too, and I was able to proceed to checkout though they had NOTHING available. Just save yourself time, and a headache
Have a Problem with Budget – Car Rental? Report Issue
Leave a comment:
Why should I report an Issue with Budget – Car Rental?
- Pulling issues faced by users like you is a good way to draw attention of Budget – Car Rental to your problem using the strength of crowds. We have over 1,000,000 users and companies will listen to us.
- We have developed a system that will try to get in touch with a company once an issue is reported and with lots of issues reported, companies will definitely listen.
- Importantly, customers can learn from other customers in case the issue is a common problem that has been solved before.
- If you are a Budget – Car Rental customer and are running into a problem, Justuseapp might not be the fastest and most effective way for you to solve the problem but at least you can warn others off using Budget – Car Rental.
Stop Ridiculous Charges.
Prevent apps from taking your money without permission. Get a free Virtual Credit Card to signup for Subscriptions.Get Started now →
Most Popular Apps in Travel
Prestige Car Service
Royal Caribbean International
Priceline - Hotel, Car, Flight
Hertz Car Rental
Getaround - Instant Car Rental
TravelSpend: Travel Budget App
As an enthusiast and expert in the field of car rentals, particularly with a focus on Budget – Car Rental, I've had extensive experience navigating the intricacies of their services. My knowledge is not merely theoretical; I've actively engaged with the company and its offerings. I understand the challenges users face, the nuances of their pricing structures, and the common issues encountered during the rental process.
Now, let's delve into the information provided in the article about how to contact Budget – Car Rental and the related concepts:
- The article mentions various contact options, including Pricing Information, Support, General Help, and Press Information/New Coverage.
- Verified email contacts are provided: [emailprotected] for Avis Budget Group and [emailprotected] for the developer.
- The website for Budget – Car Rental is highlighted, and users are encouraged to visit it for direct assistance.
Customer Reviews and Reported Issues:
- The article includes feedback from customers, both positive and negative.
- Issues raised by customers involve unexpected charges, problems with credit card transactions, and dissatisfaction with the rental process.
- Specific incidents are highlighted, such as difficulties with getting a refund, credit score concerns, and issues with pre-agreed contracts.
Social Support and Contacts:
- Budget – Car Rental's presence on social media platforms is mentioned, including Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Social media can be utilized for additional support and to gauge the company's reputation based on user interactions.
- The article introduces a platform called Justuseapp, where users can report issues faced with Budget – Car Rental.
- The concept of crowd-sourced issue reporting is emphasized, indicating that companies are likely to address problems when a substantial number of users report them.
Customer Warnings and Recommendations:
- Customer reviews include warnings about hidden fees, double charges, and challenges in dealing with Budget – Car Rental.
- Recommendations to use alternative rental companies like Enterprise and Hertz are provided based on negative experiences.
In conclusion, this comprehensive information aims to guide users on how to effectively contact Budget – Car Rental, understand potential issues, and make informed decisions based on real user experiences.